- Daily two hours for specific work or few fixed days in a year or dedicated one year. Gurukulam needs your support as you are– Dada, Tai, Aaji, Aajoba, Friend and many more..
- Spend on construction for Gurukul.
- Cost for construction of one leaves hut is around Rs. 2,00,000.
- Art and science books Rs. 10,000.
- One day meal (Lunch + Dinner) for all children is Rs. 15,000.
- Student’s adoption till the age of their graduation deposit Rs. 1,00,000 and interests on this deposit.
- Expense for one kid for one year is Rs. 15,000.
- Expense of vehicle for children’s transport, sports material, music, drawing, pottery, sculpture, etc.
- Volunteer for personal development of students, increasing their interest in science, teaching them lessons of independence, hard work, solar energy, environment, cleanliness, school material, trip, different types of workshops, business-entrepreneurship, computer education, etc.
- Agriculture Ayurved Biotechnology Lab- Rs. 10,00,000.
*Cheque/ DD be withdrawn in the name of “Punarutthan Samarasta Gurukulam”. *Donors. get tax-exemption benefit under sec. 80-G of Income Tax Act.
Donation can be made directly to Gurukulam Account.
Bank Name – Bank Of Maharashtra, Branch – Chinchwad, Pune, Maharashtra.
Account No. -20160417056